Articles - Brochures - Case Stories
Workforce Management Articles:
- Why spend money on IT for shift planning?
- 3 Things to consider when planning shifts
- What is a Good Shift Plan?
- Why is Shift Planning Important? And Why is it so difficult?
- What is Automatic Shift Planning?
- Unpleasant truth about automatic shift scheduling
- Payroll system’s importance to shift planning
- Shift planning should not be an administrative side job
- Avoid having the “strongest” employees control shift planning
- Shift planning that suits family life
- Shift planning nightmares – and how to prevent them
- Shift planning is a headache you can cure
- Shift planning is more than shift planning
- Check your payslip
- How to boost productivity and save money through automating ground handling cost control
- How to save time and increase efficiency in your airline scheduling
- Was your S21 Slot submission time-consuming?
- Hidden Treasure (management of ground handling contracts and cost)
Roster Scheduling Products
- PDC Plan (roster creation)
- PDC Plan Health
- PDC Plan Retail
- PDC Plan Ambulance Services
- MyPlan (employee app)
- TeamPlan Health (manager app)
- PDC AirlineSuite (operations management)
- PDC FlightCharter
- PDC GroundCost (management of GH contracts and cost)
- PDC AODB
- PDC FIDS
- PDC PAS
- PDC Billing
- PDC StandPlan (stand & gate mgmt.)
- PDC Plan (ground handling resource management)
Airport Slot Coordination Products
TORP Sandefjord has been very satisfied with the PDC AODB and FIDS systems and their features. They have been stable, fast and provides quality data in the exact moment it is needed.
Going from spot checking of ground handling invoices to 100 % detailed cost control with the same number of people, has resulted in a significant productivity increase and increase in quality of the work processes.
Now 90% of the operations at Aarhus Airport are automated and manual inputs have been minimised. This enhances data quality and prevents data errors in the systems. Now it is a single source of truth that forms the backbone for all airport Stakeholders.