Resource planning and scheduling in Airports and Airlines
Airlines and airports are closely connected and exist only by virtue of each other. From an IT point of view, both parties are completely dependent on sharing traffic information, which is crucial for the cooperation to work.
In this chain of IT systems, PDC is involved in several ways:
- From the very beginning, airlines and airports (or official authorities) together plan the coming season’s traffic programs. Coordination between airport resources (runway, stands, gates, parking) and airlines’ requests for flights takes place in 46 countries using PDC SCORE.
- PDC Airport Suite includes a backbone AODB that integrates seemlessly to FIDS, PAS, Billing, Stand & Gate management systems.
- All the ground handling tasks and preparations immediately before and after the flights can be planned using PDC Plan in order to ensure on-time flights.
- The flights also require a lot of planning by the airline using PDC Airline Suite for: Schedules Planning, Operations Control and Crew Management.
International airlines use PDC Airline Suite to planning
Airline accounts for self-service slot coordination
Countries use SCORE for airport slot coordination
Airports worldwide offer online slot coordination with OCS
PDC Airline Suite is a complete and seamlessly Integrated Solution for Commercial Planning, Operations Control and Crew Management to Airlines, General Aviation and Helicopter Operators.
PDC delivers a portfolio of customized airport resource planning solutions. They range from seasonal slot coordination, long-term stand planning to daily dispatch of activities. In addition comes basic AODB, FIDS, PAS and BILLING technologies.
Streamlining the entire scheduling process from long-term demand forecasting through the daily dispatch of tasks to administrative follow-up:
- Efficient workforce and GSE resource management
- Uniform contracts management that complies to IATA regulations