This coordination system provides air carriers with a rich set of self-coordination facilities.
Using the Online Coordination System (OCS) all air carriers (airlines and General/Business Aviation operators) with a user account will be able to undertake much of the routine work of coordination, currently undertaken by sending and receiving SSIM messages themselves.
Using the World Wide Web air carriers will be able to access the slot databases in real time and view, add, change and delete flights in their own slot portfolio at an airport operated by a participating coordinator.
350 international airlines are self-coordinating their slots using OCS. The clients include large airlines like British Airways, Delta Airlines and all together they have acquired more than 1300 accounts to OCS
Features without an account
The slot availability pages can be used to search for ad hoc and seasonal runway slots. Please note: Other constraints, such as terminal or night period restrictions, may prevent slots being allocated as requested.
- Self-coordinate schedule requirements within constraints and rules
- Immediate responses 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Analyze proposed schedule changes and, where both coordinators are participating, change both ends of a route at the same time
- Spot potential slot improvements using the latest slot swap list data
- View live data for all airports and all operators (read only)
- Add, edit and delete flights
- Automatically generate slot offers from the coordinator