As a result of PDC’s 20 plus years of close co-operation with airlines we have gained substantial expertise in the complexities of the Airline business. Our solutions support the work flow from Long Term Planning to Day of Operation – whilst complying with all the complex legislation and dynamics that characterise the Airline business.
We deliver specially designed solutions requested by Airline Operators of all sizes. Our clients vary from Low Cost to Flag Carriers and you can grow together with PDC’s Airline Suite. From one to hundreds of aircrafts, we can offer both on site and hosted solutions to ensure fast implementation and high customer satisfaction.
PDC Airline Suite is used by 30+ International Airlines
PDC Airline Suite and the people behind it provide:
- A fully integrated solution using one common database implying no redundant data – instantly shared data and no need for multiple data entering.
- Integration awareness and flexibility acknowledging the complex surroundings and variety of third-party systems that need and provide important information real time.
- People with decades of experience within the aviation industry all working closely together to obtain the best solution for our customers.
PDC Airline Suite is modular by design and highly configurable, providing customers with the ability to select and set up a solution applicable to their particular operation.
- PDC FlightTime for Commercial Schedules Planning (incl. Slot Management)
- PDC FlightOps for Operations Control (incl. Slot Management)
- PDC FlightCrew for Crew Scheduling and Crew Dispatch
- PDC FlightCharter for Client and Contract Management
- PDC GroundCost for Contract and Invoice Management
External user access to selected system data from various web applications:
- PDC CrewConnex * Crew Member access to relevant data
- PDC FlightLite * – simplified web-based Gantt view for e.g. outstations/Handling Agents
- PDC FlightBag * – Pilot’s Log and documentation
- PDC FlightBoard * – Dashboard for e.g. Management
* Not described here but feel free to contact PDC for further information.
I particularly appreciate PDC’s support and skilled staff as well as the responsiveness they have to suggestions from Customers. When I have a problem or a query, then I easily and quickly get in contact with PDC’s Supporters or Developers. They take all feedback seriously and act on the inquiries. I see that in the program development – and there is much development all the time.
Kenneth Norling, Operations Controller at Air LEAP