PDC Plan is a solution for managing Staff and equipment within the ground handling processes. The system includes facilities to handle both Staff Rosters and day of operation dispatch. This is performed in combination with other external systems within the airport. Solutions can be tailored individually or acquired as an all in one seamless system.
All-in-one System for the Entire Process
PDC Plan provides you with excellent Decision Support facilities to accommodate the entire process of planning Employees and mobile resources:
- Staff and Equipment Planning is based on traffic information and SLAs. The demand is matched with labor agreements, skills, etc.
- Long term Staff Balancing – Based on operational needs, vacation, training, etc.
- Traffic schedules, MVT, LDM, passenger volumes, etc.
- Staff Adjustments – Roster, vacancy and absence adjustments, etc.
- Day of Operation – Last minute adjustments due to traffic changes, sickness, etc.
- Follow-up – Audits, KPIs, business intelligence, budgets, etc.
- Extremely flexible and easily configurable system tailored to your processes
- Automated planning simplifies the planning task
- Employees involvement in planning contributes to employee satisfaction and time savings
- Alerts and overview improve on time performance
- Easily track Payroll expenses
- Communication between Employees and Planners via mobile devices
- Full auditing facilities
- Existing integrations to many HR and ERP systems