PDC StandPlan is a Decision Support system used for planning the assignment of aircraft to stands and gates in airports. Within a single system, you can perform the full spectrum of planning from long term capacity assessments and seasonal planning to fine-tuning the plan on the day of operations, when delays and changes have to be accommodated.
Make Stand Planning Decisions You Can Trust
Based on real time data describing the flights in and out of the airport PDC StandPlan does more than just notifying you of a scheduling conflict. A combination of business rules and decision making functions enables you to resolve the assignment problems quickly and efficiently.
PDC StandPlan takes into account hundreds of inter-related constraints such as arrival patterns, airline rules, service preferences, Handler rules and preferences. Moreover, you have complete control of all the rules and access to easily adjust or update them. Within minutes, you can update the constraints or create new ones in order to modify your assignment strategy. For example, you can set up hard rules that the planner can never violate, such as never parking two specific aircraft types at adjacent stands, and soft rules that allows gate planners to make gate assignment decisions. The result is that you can always trust that PDC StandPlan delivers a feasible and cost effective assignment solution.
PDC Standplan can be tightly integrated with PDC SCORE in the Slot Coordination process when detailed parking capacity assessments are needed for airports where parking resources are tightly constrained and operators prefer a more operational view than what is provided in SCORE’s advanced parking module.
PDC Standplan is also fully integrated into PDC’s AODB system, offering airports a comprehensive operational execution platform.
- Easily create long term and day of operation assignment plans for stands and gates
- Overview resources and limitations: swing gates, sector assignment, parking capabilities, etc.
- Assure compliance with airport requirements
- Manage and adjust even complex constraint settings in an easy to use way
- Easily resolve conflicts due to unplanned events
- Simulate and observe consequences of planning decisions before they are applied
- Maintain a high service level to airlines