PDC FIDS is a Flight Information Display System for small and medium sized airports. It is available as an onsite installation or as a Cloud Service and supports multi airport operations.
The PDC FIDS package contains many useful features like a Flight Generator, a Stand Allocation package, Gate Assignment, Check-in Handling, Baggage Handling features etc. All these features are configurable through Administration programs.
The package has the possibility to handle automatic flight status messages from SITA or other message suppliers. The airport may be operated automatically without operator interventions.
The airport may at any time, be operated manually through the PDC FIDS program.
If you combine PDC FIDS with a standard economy system, it is possible to operate the complete airport without investing in a separate AODB system. For improved automation and more complex operations, PDC FIDS is a natural companion to the PDC AODB. If you already have an AODB system, the PDC FIDS system will easily integrate.
” We have had PDC’s FIDS since May 2017 and during that period we experience a very stable and fully automated system that fully lives up to our expectations.“
Christina Dideriksen – Airport Manager in Roenne Airport, Denmark
- Fully flexible display setup – design your own layouts
- Extremely low latency for updates
- Compatible with most existing screen types
- Inexpensive plug and play controller box available to connect to controller-less screens
- Display advertisements when no flight information or show them side by side
- Advanced surveillance solution for remote monitoring and control of displays